Thank you for checking out EntirelyPets.com
One day only, get
With Promo Code:
*Offers excludes Food, Vaccines and Oversize items.
Allergy Ear Wash provides gentle relief for dogs and cats with ear scratching and odors often associated with seasonal allergies.
The natural, yet effective, formula helps to dissolve ear wax, remove foreign debris and odors. Allergy Ear Wash is gentle enough that it can be used as often as needed.
8 oz bottle
Provides soothing comfort for ear scratching and odors often associated with seasonal allergies
Natural yet effective formula
Designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris and odors
Gentle formula can be used as often as needed
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Place bottle spout above the ear canal.
- Squeeze bottle to release enough drops to partially fill the ear canal.
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen excess wax.
- Remove liquid, dissolved wax and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
- Repeat as needed.
- Do not use cotton swabs or insert pointed objects in ear.
Deionized Water, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Calendula Extract, Mullein Extract, St. John's Wort Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract and Citirc Acid.
This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling