Allerpet De-Mite Laundry Additive
eliminates dust mite allergens from sheets, pillow cases, clothing, and undergarments in cool, warm or hot water.
The allergens originating from dust mites are probably the world's most significant trigger of asthma attacks and are a major source of allergens.
Dust mites do not bite or sting, but the fecal matter, exoskeletons and secretions that they deposit on your sheets and pillow cases are a continual source of problems. Thus, the bedroom and the bedding is the best place to start reducing or eliminating dust mites.
Approximately 40 to 50 wash loads.
- Sort laundry by manufacturer's instructions.
- Select water temperature.
- As washer fills with water, add detergent.
- Fill included measuring cup 3/4 or less full with De-Mite or use approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of De-Mite.
- Add bedding, clothing, or undergarments.
Safe for colorfast fabrics.
DO NOT INGEST.
If ingested: Drink large glasses of water.
May irritate eyes or skin: Flush with water.
CALL PHYSICIAN IF NECESSARY.
benzyl benzoate, tea tree oil, methyl salicylate