Kala Health ARTHRIX Plus Ha for Dogs
is the same maximum strength formula as Arthrix Plus, but has been further enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient for providing maximum relief from joint-related discomforts. It uses a vegetarian, hypoallergenic form of glucosamine (Regenasure). It is designed to help older animals and those with joint injuries live a happier and pain-free life.
ARTHRIX Plus HA stands out from other joint care supplements because:
• It only contains pharmaceutical-quality, established brand-name ingredients.
• It contains Cetyl Myristoleate, a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, as well as Hyaluronic Acid, an important component of connective tissue, in addition to high concentrations of five other, well established joint care ingredients.
• It is easy to administer as a tasty, chewable tablet, and can be conveniently broken in half because the tablets are scored.
• It is economical when expressed in daily dosage per pound of body weight.
• It is fast-acting; usually benefits are observed within one to two weeks.
• It has an impressive history of over seven years of successful, worldwide sales by thousands of users, including over one thousand veterinarians.
ARTHRIX Plus HA is designed for dogs and cats of any age, and will:
• Improve joint mobility by lubrication of joints.
• Reduces joint discomfort.
• Speed up the recovery process and restores health after joint injuries.
• Restore the growth and inhibit the enzymatic breakdown of cartilage.
• Improve cellular nutrient absorption.
• Reduce tissue and joint inflammations associated with the deterioration of joint tissues.
ARTHRIX Plus HA was specifically designed to improve the quality of life of geriatric dogs. ARTHRIX Plus HA is also beneficial for smaller dogs and cats suffering from old age stiffness, and those that have suffered traumatic joint injuries. Our bioactive, low-molecular-weight ChondroPure - brand chondroitin, OptiMSM - brand MSM, Ester-C - brand Vitamin C and OmniMin- brand minerals & trace elements mix, combined with high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid and Cetyl Myristoleate (natural anti-inflammatory agents) and Regenasure glucosamine (vegetarian) ensure maximum safety and effectiveness. ARTHRIX PLUS HA CONTAINS:
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is bioavailable sulfur, an essential building block for all cell membranes. It improves the uptake of nutrients and elimination of metabolic waste. MSM also provides relief from joint discomforts from old age. Human grade, patented OptiMSM® is used.
Cetyl Myristoleate: Arthrix contains a patented, highly concentrated form of cetyl myristoleate, providing much more CMO than any other product. This revolutionary compound works to lubricate joints.
Hyaluronic Acid: A substance found in the connective tissue of the body that cushions and lubricates. Hyaluronic acid has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and also provides volume and fullness to the coat. Please click here for a summary of clinical studies with hyaluronic acid.
Glucosamine (vegetarian Regenasure) has been proven in clinical studies to be beneficial in the treatment of joint discomforts. Glucosamine HCl is a superior form of glucosamine. Glucosamine, an amino sugar, promotes the formation and repair of cartilage, and aids in reducing stiffness. Our vegetarian glucosamine is NOT derived from crustaceans (shrimp, crabs, etc), making it save for animals sensitive to shellfish.
Chondroitin: Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage. Our ChondroPure (Sioux Pharma) contains low molecular weight molecules for superior uptake.
Ester-C is a patented, non-acidic form of vitamin C with metabolites that does not upset a pet’s stomach. Ester-C is manufactured so that it stays in the body longer than ordinary Vitamin C.
Trace Minerals: Derived from Great Salt Lake salts, they are important for health and promote the assimilation and utilization of vitamins and other nutrients. We use OmniMin from Great Salt Lake, UT.
Pet Weight (lbs)
(First two weeks)
Feed one half in the morning, one half in the afternoon/evening
5 - 20
21 - 50
51 - 80
|81 - 110 ||6 |