Kala Health ARTHRIX Plus Hypoallergenic for Dogs contains a higher concentration of ingredients than our regular strength Arthrix, as well as additional ingredients to provide even greater benefits for your aging dog. All ingredients are guaranteed free of meat and shellfish proteins to ensure maximum safety for dogs sensitive to food allergies.
The ingredients include:
• CM Complex (Cetyl Esters of Mixed Fatty Acids; 200-mg/tablet): an exclusive and patented blend of cetyl myristoleate (41%) and other esterified fatty acids (Cetyl Palmitate; Cetyl Laurate; Cetyl Palmitoleate; Cetyl Oleate). This revolutionary compound works to lubricate joints and helps to promote mobile joint function. CM Complex is a cutting-edge compound that promotes the relief of joint discomfort following exercise; More info
• Ester-C (150-mg/tablet): This buffered vitamin C is four times stronger than ordinary vitamin C; a long-lasting form of vitamin C with proven benefits for joints; More info
• MSM (500-mg per tablet): 99.9% pure OptiMSM; MSM is bioavailable sulfur that gives quick and lasting joint relief; Click here to read more about the Quality of MSM.
• Glucosamine HCl (Vegetarian Regenasure brand glucosamine; 500-mg/tablet): Glucosamine helps to restore cartilage and improve joint functioning; Click here to read more about Glucosamine in Dietary Supplements.
• Chondroitin Sulfate (ChondroPure; 125-mg/tablet): Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity and inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage; Click here to read more about Chondroitin in Dietary Supplements.
• Trace Minerals (OmniMin 15-mg/tablet): From Great Salt Lake salts; very low in sodium; important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients;
Great Product by doxiemom from Mullica Hill, NJ01/31/2012
My older doxie is almost 14. His mobility started slowing down last summer = more effort to get out of bed, hesitant about climbing stairs (he's a doxie, so we carry him down stairs). He has been on Glycoflex since he was 3 as a joint supplement, then II for the past 5 years. Thought I'd try Arthrix. After a couple of weeks, he went back in time. He went on long walks with our houseguest dogs over the holidays, has a spring in his step, hops right out of bed with a wag. He plays with our 3 yr old doxie like a youngster. Definitely has given him his mobility back! One negative = I purchased Arthrix Plus Hyraulonic first and he had a skin allergy reaction to it. I replaced it with the hypoallergenic formula and the itching went away. GREAT PRODUCT
by from 02/28/2012
I was sent the wrong product. I paid for priority shipping, it took a week to get. I don't know how well the product worked because I used it on a healthy dog.