Make litter clean up easy with these convenient liners. Large size (32.5" x 19") fits Booda® Dome Clean Step™ litter boxes. 8 liners per package.
1. Place the litter box unit in the desired location.
2. Place the liner in the pan. Fold the top edges of the liner over the outside rim of the pan.
3. Pour litter in to the lined pan. Cover the liner across the bottom of the pan with a 3 to 4 inch layer of litter.
4. If the box has a top, place securely onto the litter pan, and anchor over the fold of the liner
5. Scoop out clumps or stools on a daily basis in order to maintain a fresh environment that your cat will be more likely to use. We recommend using the Booda Scoop ‘N Hide(sold separately)
6. Replace liner and litter, based on use, between 5 and 14 days.
7. Clean the box pan with soap and water, or a light vinegar solution, as needed.
DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.