Make litter clean up easy with these convenient liners. Large size (32.5" x 19") fits Booda® Dome Clean Step™ litter boxes. 8 liners per package.
1. Place the litter box unit in the desired location.
2. Place the liner in the pan. Fold the top edges of the liner over the outside rim of the pan.
3. Pour litter in to the lined pan. Cover the liner across the bottom of the pan with a 3 to 4 inch layer of litter.
4. If the box has a top, place securely onto the litter pan, and anchor over the fold of the liner
5. Scoop out clumps or stools on a daily basis in order to maintain a fresh environment that your cat will be more likely to use. We recommend using the Booda Scoop ‘N Hide(sold separately)
6. Replace liner and litter, based on use, between 5 and 14 days.
7. Clean the box pan with soap and water, or a light vinegar solution, as needed.
These are great for the Booda jumbo litter box. Love them. Switched to Booda a couple years ago and love the ease of cleaning. Cannot find these anywhere but on your website. Thank you so much!
Excellent by Sissy from Palm Beach Gardens, FL06/21/2012
You have to use them as they are the only ones that fit the litter box.
Shipped and Delivered ... as Expected! by Ed from Austin, TX02/16/2012
Received exactly what I ordered in the time they stated it would take to ship and it arrived safe and sound ... what more can you ask for?
Booda Litterbox Jumbo Liners do the Job by Aneta from Loomis, California07/29/2014
Love these liners--use two at a time and put cardboard at the bottom of the Boodda Litterbox and then put 2 Booda Liners on top. This way my cats don't scratch through the liners and I can grab 2 dirty liners at a time; tie off and dispose without any of the soiled litter falling through the Booda Litterbags.
Quick and Easy! by atx-ed from Austin, TX05/07/2013
Love ordering from EntirelyPets.com - it's so qiuck and easy and shortly thereafter my purchases are delivered!