This product definately works as advertized. Try this to improve your dogs breath and clean their teeth especially if you don't brush them.
Poisonous to Dogs!! by sbennette from Painted Post, NY02/10/2010
This product is poisonous to dogs as it contains Xylitol. Considering the fact that dogs may drink it on a daily basis is very concerning.
Really works by bob from Mt Dora, FL09/28/2010
My Vet recommended this product for our three rescued Greyhounds which had a heavy tartar buildup on their teeth. After a few weeks of use the Vet cleaned their teeth in a few minutes with no sedation. The stuff really works. It saved me a bundle.