are part of a unique two-step cat litter system that will make you want to throw away your current cat litter box for good. Why? Unlike other cat litter boxes, the Breeze cat litter system allows your cat's urine to pass through the Breeze Pellets and onto the super absorbent Breeze Cat Pad. Solid waste stays on top for quick and easy cleaning.
Change cat litter only once a month.
Eliminate strong odors in your home.
No more dusty paw prints or dust clouds.
How it works: The unique Breeze Pellets are larger than traditional clay pieces. These Pellets allow urine to pass through to the thick and absorbent pad below, keeping solid waste at the top for easy removal. Best of all, these Breeze Pellets only need to be changed once a month. The super absorbent Cat Pads can last for up to one week, but should be changed every 3 days if you have more than one cat. Flushing the Breeze Pellets is not recommended.
Cautions: This litter box may be difficult for cats with joint or mobility problems to enter. If needed, the Breeze Litter System is adaptable to use without the walls.
Introducing $4.95 Flat -Rate Ground Shipping for all Pet Food! And Ground Shipping is FREE for orders over $85. Please note, we do not ship pet food internationally. For more shipping info click here.
(Transitioning Your Cat to Use Breeze)
1) Before setting up your new Breeze Litter System, sprinkle 1-2 cups of the Breeze Litter Pellets on top of your existing litter in your old box. This will help ease the transition for your cat. If you feel your cat needs it, you can add up to a full bag of pellets to your existing litter to help her adjust.
2) Once your cat is regularly using the old box with the mix of Breeze Pellets, place the Breeze Litter System next to the old litter box. Place a Breeze Cat Pad in the drawer of the Breeze Litter System, soft side up, and slide the drawer into the base. Fill the top portion of the Breeze Litter System with one package of Pellets.
3) Stop cleaning the old litter box. Because cats like to stay clean, this step will encourage them to use the new system by making it the only pleasant litter option. Although this may cause short term odor, the end result is to transition your cat to the Breeze Litter System. Once your cat is using the Breeze System regularly, you can remove the old litter box.
Setting up the Breeze Litter System:
1) Snap the hood on the grated base.
2) Place a Breeze Cat Pad in the drawer of the Breeze Litter System and slide the drawer into the base. Make sure the Breeze Cat Pad is inserted soft-side up.
3) Fill the top portion with one package of Breeze Litter Pellets.