CET AquaDent Drinking Water Additive is formulated by veterinary dental specialists to help freshen your petís breath and maintain oral hygiene in conjunction with a regular home dental care program. Simply add CET AquaDent to your petís drinking water to provide clinically tested oral hygiene care every time your pet drinks.
Shake before using. Light sedimentation is normal.
For dogs over 25 lbs (11 kg): Add two teaspoonfuls (10mL) of CET AquaDent to one quart (950mL) of fresh drinking water daily.
For small dogs under 25 lbs (11 kg) and cats: Add 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of CET AquaDent to one pint (475 mL) of fresh water.
Provide additional non-treated water as needed. Discard any treated water not consumed within 24 hours. Prepare fresh CET AquaDent solution each day. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of reach of children.
pretty good water additive by aprlm from Nebraska05/25/2013
I decided to try out these out before I got the full size and I was very pleased with this product.I brush my chinese crested's teeth with CET toothpaste and added the additive to his water and his teeth look nice and white, I also notice his doggy breath has also improved,over all I was happy with this and will continue to purchase.
This stuff really works and easy to use by Love my pets03/21/2011
My one dog had really bad breath, has since birth. My vet had a sample of this and I figured I would try it. All you do is pour it in the drinking water. What a difference. My dogs breath is fresh. I plan to buy some now!
aquadent drinking water additive by greenice77 from Lubbock, TX10/07/2014
this is pretty good stuff. when I get the money I plan to get more.
love the CET drinking addative, Maddie loves it too!
by from 10/18/2011
Products by Sweetened from WithNo
FOR by IMMEDIATE from RELEASEASPCA
21, by 2006óThe from ASPCAUrbana,
previously by thought from thatWhile
by from ###
Poison by Control from CenterThe
Animal by Poison from ControlAbout
Good Stuff, Poor pouring by AMHII08/01/2012
The pour spout is a little tricky for measuring without spilling or dribbling
xylitol is toxic by edwin from honrdfslr,pa01/06/2013
why would the third ingredient be xylitol which is highly toxic to dogs. one stick of gum with it can cause liver failure. wow!
Better than nothing... by Lily&Casper from baytown, tx04/19/2012
I like the concept of this product. I like that pet parents are trying to prevent dental problems in their fluffy children but I dislike the food colorings and all the other unnecessary additives it contains. For once in a while usage is fine but I would not give this to my "babies" long term because I don't know how these substances would affect their health.
Check Ingredients by Dr. Dog10/04/2011
This product has Xylitol in it. Xylitol can be toxic to dogs.