Clean & Green De-Skunk Coat Cleaner and Odor Eliminator for Dogs (16 oz) by SeaYu
Cleans and removes the skunk spray on your pet. Gentle enough to spray right on your pet's coat, but strong enough to tackle skunk spray.
Clean & Green Odor Eliminator's powerful Advanced Eliminator3 Formula(TM) encapsulates and naturally cleans and eliminates odors and stains. Accelerating nature's very own process of biodegradation without any polymers or artificial bacteria, the patented Petrotech process encapsulates the source of the problem, and continues working until the source of the problem is completely eliminated.
Advance Eliminator3 Formula(TM)
Encapsulation - Patented
Aerosol - high performance
Safe & Eco Friendly
Eco Friendly Propellant
100% Nitrogen (*)
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
* Nitrogen makes up 78% of the earth's atmospheric volume. Powerful and Effective
Professional strength. Used by pet and cleaning professionals. Exclusive Patented Encapsulation Technology and Advanced Eliminator Formula. Quick and Easy
Works on contact. Just spray - no need to soak, scrub or rinse. Safe and Eco Friendly
Safe on all water-safe surfaces. Environmentally Responsible Formulation: non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and 100% biodegradable.
Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary blend of plant extracts, deionized water and nitrogen
Use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner before bathing your pet!DIRECTIONS:
Shake can before spraying. PETS
1. Spray directly on your pet�s coat and rub affected area thoroughly (all the way down to your pet�s skin). DO NOT spray your pet�s face. Spray a rag with product and gently clean sensitive areas around the eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Sniff to make sure all area contacted by skunk spray are treated.
3. Allow coat to dry. You do not have to wash your pet. If you want to do so, bathe him or her after treating them with De-Skunk Coat Cleaner. SURFACES
1. Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
2. Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces, spray affected area and then wipe with clean rag. CAREFUL: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60� may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.