Use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner before bathing your pet!
||Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary blend of plant extracts, deionized water and nitrogen
Shake can before spraying.
1. Spray directly on your petï¿½s coat and rub affected area thoroughly (all the way down to your petï¿½s skin). DO NOT spray your petï¿½s face. Spray a rag with product and gently clean sensitive areas around the eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Sniff to make sure all area contacted by skunk spray are treated.
3. Allow coat to dry. You do not have to wash your pet. If you want to do so, bathe him or her after treating them with De-Skunk Coat Cleaner.
1. Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
2. Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces, spray affected area and then wipe with clean rag.
Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60ï¿½ may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.