EVERY petowner should have a container on hand for a "needy" moment.
1. To SPOT CLEANSE/DEODORIZE any pet. Feet, face, tails, anals, skin folds, ears come to mind quickly. Muddy feet on a cold day, hound dogs that like to roll in whatever, long haired dogs whose feces almost makes it to the ground but still gets a little stuck in the hair, eye stains or just to clean up and smell good before the company comes over NO LONGER REQUIRES A WET PET.
2. MALASSEZIA/PYODERMA spot treatment assistance. Hot spots, necks, tails, intertriginous and other focal areas.
3. ANAL SAC expression. This eye opening, unpleasant experience is about to get mildly less disgusting. Instructions are placed on all bottles for clients to learn to do this in the comfort of their own home. The end point is a clean sac with a deodorized "wet wipe" and no lingering adverse odor.
4. Medicated baths just became easier. I like to recommend my owners to bathe their pets 3-7 times weekly as part of my treatment protocol for Malassezia, Pyoderma, Hot spots and keratinization disorders. Realistically, compliance has not been good. Wet wipes should afford an easier application of topical therapy.
5. EAR CLEANSING. This formula is designed to mimic the Ear/Skin Cleanser which is our most popular product. While it still must be used for flushing, the Wet Wipes can make cleaning the pinna and vertical canal easier.
6. CATS. Any time you have to bathe a cat, it's war and somebody always gets wounded. Now clean them with a wipe. Stud Tail, chin acne, rodent or eosinophilic ulcers or granulomas, urine and fecal mishaps come to mind as being easier to handle.
Malacetic Wipes by Copperdogs from Calgary, Alberta: Canada12/01/2011
Great product! Convenient to use wipes. We use in our grooming business for pups with folds (ie pugs). We also use on our own Border Collie who gets bladder/yeast infections when spending anytime swimming in rivers/lakes. It seems to clean any bacteria she picks up. She hates the smell though.
I use the malacetic wipes for my cat grooming, the wipes are great for for cleaning the cats ears and they dont seem to mind the cleaning at all
MalAcetic Wipes by ChirpyDog from California06/17/2013
Although the wipes do clean your pet, the smell is as bad as the Bulldog folds that I have to clean out. A non-scented wipe is better. The dog didn't like it either.
DermaPet malacetic Wet Wipe Dry Bath by Dechra by Chopper1 from Golden CO02/21/2013
I would have been please to receive the DermaPet product as we have used it to clean the folds on our bulldog for many years. However, Dechra has bought them out and we tried some we purchased through our vet and our dog had a terrble allergic reaction. His eyes ran brown gunk from both eyes even though they were used on the folds on his cheeks. We have no other explanation for what happened. It was the only change made to his grooming regime. I only purchased from you because you still show the DermaPet product on your website. I am waiting for a return label and subsequent refund for this product. Also this product was not sent with the original order. I received a dental pad cleaner instead and was told to keep it. So I will probably not order from you again due to both these problems.
MalAcetic Wipes by Iris Bolen07/18/2009
I would highly recommend this for any dog with ''folds" on their bellies;. I have a chubby female Lab and in the summer heat she had a raw irritation between the folds on her belly. These wipes cleared it up right away. I am so happy I found them.