The sleek style of the Drinkwell Stainless Multi-Pet Fountain fits seamlessly with modern home decor.
Made with hygienic and durable stainless steel, your pet’s water dish will no longer be an eye-sore in your home. The Stainless Multi-Pet Fountain also features a circular design, providing plenty of space for pets of all sizes to have a drink.
Key Features:1. Adjustable flow control cap to increase or decrease flow of water.
2. Interchangeable spout rings create up to 5 individual streams, perfect for multiple pet households.
3. Patented, free-falling streams add oxygen for freshness and entice pets to drink more water.
4. Replaceable, activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors to keep water clean and tasting fresh.
5. Receiving ramp reduces splash and sound of falling water.
6. Submersible pump for safe and quiet operation.
7. Foam filter catches hair and debris before they reach the pump to keep it cleaner.
8. Clips hide power cord and hold housing securely in place.
9. Low-voltage, 12V system with in-line plug for safe operation and easy pump removal.
10. Circular stainless steel bowl holds 1 gallon of water, providing plenty of water for multiple pets.
11. Dishwasher safe (excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
Developed by a veterinarian, the Drinkwell® 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain provides 128 oz (1 gal) of fresh, filtered water to your pet. Multiple free-falling streams of water entice your pet to drink more and continually aerate the water with oxygen. A charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors, giving your pet the best way to stay hydrated. The fountain includes interchangeable spout rings to provide 1-5 water streams for single pet households as well as multiple pet households. The 360’s multiple streams and circular design allows pets to drink from any angle for convenience and superior design. Stainless steel is the #1 material recommended by vets for the most hygienic pet dishes.
Keep your pet healthy with the Drinkwell® 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain Research shows one way to improve your pet’s health is to get him to drink more water. Water is essential for supporting your pet’s vital organ function. On average, your pet should drink one ounce of water per pound of weight daily. The Drinkwell Stainless Steel Fountain provides convenience for you while giving your pet plenty of water to stay hydrated. The patented, free-falling stream aerates his water with healthful oxygen, and an activated-carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors giving your pet the best way to stay hydrated and healthy.
Is your pet dehydrated? To check if your pet is dehydrated, gently grab a loose fold of skin, either on the back of the neck or in between the shoulder blades and release. If the skin snaps back into place, your pet should be okay. If the skin slowly returns into place, your pet could be dehydrated and may need to be checked by a veterinarian. On average, your pet should drink one ounce of water per pound of weight daily.
What is activated carbon? The activated carbon replacement filters are made of coconut shells. The coconut shells are put through a process called carbonization, which removes all other elements other than carbon. The carbon is then ‘activated’ by adding back oxygen, creating a material suitable for adsorption. Activated carbon absorbs basic water contaminants, as well as chlorine from tap water. This helps improve the taste and remove odors from basic drinking water.
Veterinarian Invented by Dr. Mary Burns, DVM.
Veterinarians recommend fountains because the moving water encourages pets to drink more for proper hydration. The free-falling stream also adds oxygen for freshness, making the water more appealing to drink. Proper hydration promotes healthy kidney function, cushions and lubricates joints, speeds recovery time for sick or injured pets and helps your pet’s body with temperature regulation.