*** Use code: WINNER for 10% off sitewide + spin it to win $100 - See More ***

EntirelyPets Online Pet Supply Retailer
Home > Ear & Eye Products > Ear Mite Control > Ear-Rite Miticide > 

  • Watch Video

Ear-Rite Miticide for Cats & Kittens (1 fl oz)

Item Number: SS501226
Quantity
Regular Price: $9.50Sale Price: $7.99
FREE SHIPPING OVER $85!
One Time Order

Autoship & Save!    [MORE DETAILS]

Send Page to Friend

Description

Ear-Rite Miticide for Cats & Kittens (1 fl oz) by Lambert Kay, is used to kill Ear Mites & Ticks and also aids in ear wax removal.

* Safe to use on cats and kittens.

Ingredients: Pyrethrins 0.15%, *Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical 1.5%. *Equivalent to 1.2% (butycarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and min. 0.3% related compounds.
Top

Usage Information

Caution:
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. Do not contaminate food or foodstuffs with this solution. Avoid contact with animal's eyes. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

First Aid:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

If Swallowed:
* Call poison control or doctor immediately for treatment advice. * Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. * Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. * Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If Inhaled:
* Move person to fresh air. * If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. * Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If On Skin or Clothing:
* Take off contaminated clothing. * Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. * Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If In Eyes:
* Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. * Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. * Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

Top

Customer Reviews

Click here to see all reviews
4.67 rating based on 3 reviews
frontline by chiefnwife from Ohio,Ohio08/08/2013

Good price-good delivery-I like ! I would & do recommend this site.

Great Product by Marty from Phila. PA10/22/2012

Economical and easy to use. Clears up the problem in no time.

This product can KILL your cat by Iwdocu11/06/2014

This product contains Pyrethrins, which are HIGHLY TOXIC TO CATS even at low concentrations. We tried it on our two cats. The younger, healthy one had no reaction (he hated it) but the older, smaller cat developed severe seizures characteristic of pyrethrin poisoning -- check out the videos on Youtube. Granted, the very fine wording on the back says to check with a vet before administering the drops to "aged" cats. It also says not to use the product on cats "under 12 weeks of age" but clearly displays a kitten on the packaging, which is entirely misleading.

It's Working! by Trish from Lancaster, OH02/05/2014

Haven't used this but once, but it's apparently working; the kitties aren't scratching at their ears, now. YEA!! =)

Top

Questions and Answers

RELATED ITEMS


Stay Connected



Copyright 1999 - 2015 EntirelyPets.com - All Rights Reserved
Sitemap - Privacy Policy - Mobile Site - Contact Us


CALL US TOLL FREE: 1-800-889-8967






X

~ My Account Login ~

Sign into your EntirelyPets Account for the best experience!