Victorpest Electronic Mouse Trap
One of our most innovative products, the Victor® Electronic Mouse Trap delivers a high-voltage shock to eliminate mice in less than 5 seconds. Kills up to 50 mice per set of 4AA batteries (not included).
Kills 50 mice per each per set of 4AA batteries(not included)
High voltage shock kills mice in 5 seconds
Beveled columns hold mouse in place for 100% Kill Rate – no escapes!
Easy to use – simply bait, turn on, & empty
Smart circuit technology senses mice to trigger electronic shock
Patented 2-plate design
Lid flips open to keep hands away from rodent
Built-in safety switch and tunnel design protects kids and pets
Non-toxic, poison free
Blinking Green-light indicates kill
Blinking Red-light indicates low battery
Easy to use, the trap is simply baited, placed against the wall and turned on. The trap uses advanced smart circuit technology to sense when a rodent enters the units. Once the rodent is inside, the system delivers a humane, high-voltage shock to effectively kill the mouse. A green light blinks to indicate capture and a red light blinks to indicate low batteries. Rodents can then be dumped directly into the trash for no-touch, no-view mouse control.
DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.Click here to see all reviews
A better mouse trap by DGR from Fairfax, Virginia02/19/2011
I've been using one of these for two years and am very, very pleased with them. They are much more effective than spring traps catching very small and large mice. A green light flashes when a mouse has been killed. Simply open the top and dumb out the deceased and you are ready to go.
I like the fact that they present no danger to pets or kids and are quick and humane and don't use any posions. They are 100%more effective than my cat. I highly recommend this product.