This bone was purchased as a gift. However, my dog got ahold of one by mistake. She chewed it up and swallowed it. About $1,000 in vet bills later, her stomach is now free of the chewed chunks. Thank goodness the vet was able to extract them by endoscopy. If you have multiple dogs or strong chewers, this toy may not be a good choice.
Puppy not interested by Wendy from Sydney01/01/2013
Some puppies may like it. I leave it in her crate but she doesn't take any notice of it. I have to keep it away from my bigger dogs who would chew it up.