This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
How GrassSaver Works:
GrassSaver is a combination of b-complex vitamins, amino acids and biotin. This synergistic combination helps metabolize nutrients better and diminish yellow spots on the lawn.
GrassSaver ingredients include:
- Approved the association of American Feed Control Officials, Inc. approved Reg. 582.1.
- Dicalcium Phosphate is a mineral bas calcium/phosphorus product used as a tablet binder and filler.
- dl-Methionine is an essential amino acid. It is common to meats, poultry, and may other vegetable food sources. The association of American Feed Control Officials, Inc. under IFN 5-03-086, approves it. We use 133mg. of dl-Methionine per tablet.
- Thiamine (Vit. B1), pyridoxine and Vit. B12 are a combination of B vitamins, which helps the body assimilate food.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being obtained from food. Biotin is an essential nutrient that is required for cell growth and for the production of fatty acids. It is also essential for the proper utilization of the other B-complex vitamins.
- Montmorillonite (clay) is one of the most common tablet binder and fillers available.
- Yucca is a flavoring agent.
- Magnesium Stearate is used as a tablet lubricant
- Stearic Acid is utilized as a tablet binder.
- Silica Gel helps the powder flow evenly which allows for even tablet size.
- Corn Gluten is utilized as a flavoring agent and tablet binder.