Lime Sulfur Dip is a 97.8% Lime Sulfur Concentrate. It is for treatment of non specific dermatoses and parasites on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens which are responsive to lime sulfur.
Dilution: Shake concentrate well. Add 4 oz. of concentrate to 1 gallon of water. After adding concentrate to water, mix well. For chronic or resistant cases, concentrate may be diluted at 8 oz. per gallon of water.
Directions: Wear gloves. Carefully pour diluted dip over the animal makingsure to reach affected areas. Re-apply every 5 to 7 days or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not rinse or blow dry animal. Do not allow animal to ingest. Apply protective collar until dry if necessary to prevent ingestion.