• Helps remove sand from the ventral colon
• Great source of natural bulk fiber
• Yummy apple flavor horses love
Pure Psyllium Husk (not seed) is the most effective part of the psyllium; recommended to help support the removal of sand from the ventral colon and to maintain healthy intestinal function.
Initial 30 day period
Give 1/2 cup per day for 3 days. Stop usage for 3 days, then continue for 3 days (maximum 30 day cycle) until the problem is gone.
Give 1/2 cup once per week.
Active Ingredients per 1/2 cup
Psyllium Husk 38,700 mg
This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling