Clean & Green Carpet & Upholstery Odor Eliminator, Cleaner & Stain Remover for Cats (16 oz) by SeaYu
Cleans and permanently removes stains and odors from urine, cat spray, feces and hairballs.
Clean & Green Odor Eliminator's powerful Advanced Eliminator3 Formula encapsulates and naturally cleans and eliminates odors and stains. Accelerating nature's very own process of biodegradation without any polymers or artificial bacteria, the patented Petrotech process encapsulates the source of the problem, and continues working until the source of the problem is completely eliminated.
Advance Eliminator3 Formula(TM)
Encapsulation - Patented
Aerosol - high performance
Safe & Eco Friendly
Eco Friendly Propellant
100% Nitrogen (*)
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
* Nitrogen makes up 78% of the earth's atmospheric volume. Powerful and Effective
Professional strength. Used by pet and cleaning professionals. Exclusive Patented Encapsulation Technology and Advanced Eliminator Formula. Quick and Easy
Works on contact. Just spray - no need to soak, scrub or rinse. Safe and Eco Friendly
Safe on all water-safe surfaces. Environmentally Responsible Formulation: non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and 100% biodegradable.
Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary blend of plant extracts, deionized water and nitrogen
Shake can before spraying.
1. Remove excess urine, cat spray, feces, hairballs or vomit.
2. Spray on hidden area to test for color fastness.
3. Spray directly on carpet stain and odor spot so it�s damp, not soaked. (When urine soaks into carpet, it spreads underneath. Make sure to spray an area larger than urine spot.)
4. Allow area to dry. Look and sniff to see if stain and odor are completely gone. If not, product did not come in direct contact with problem source. Repeat step #3 as needed.
If odor or stain returns: Urine may have reached carpet pad. You can spray carpet again, but for best results, pull up carpet and spray pad. For old stains or severe urine soaking, you may need to reapply several times.
No need to soak or scrub. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem source. CAREFUL: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60� may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.