Use this SportDOG SDR-BEEP collar receiver to add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand electronic beeper collar system or replace the original SDR-BEEP receiver. The SDR-BEEP receiver features 9 beeper tones audible up to 500 yards. The collar is waterproof, submersible and operates off a replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery.
This collar is fully compatible with an UplandHunter 1850 transmitter, and you will be able to operate all training collar and beeper functions remotely. The transmitter of the SportDOG Brand SD-1800, SD-2000 Camo, or SD-2500 system will operate the training collar and the remote locate or "call" function on the beeper.
Waterproof, submersible collar receiver
9 beeper tones audible to 500 yards
Beeper can be used independently of collar receiver
Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
Low battery detect feature
Directions: Fit the UplandHunter SDR-BEEP to Your Dog This system is designed so you can add or remove the Remote Beeper to or from the collar strap as needed.
To Place the Remote Beeper on the Collar Strap: 1. Press the green rubber saddle into the opening at the bottom of the beeper.
2. Thread the end of the collar strap through the slot in the beeper. Continue sliding it through the slot in the saddle and then through the slots on the opposite side of the saddle and beeper.
3. Slide the saddle and Remote Beeper a few more inches up the Collar Strap. Note: The saddle creates a very snug fit for the Remote Beeper. This snug fit is intentional to keep the Remote Beeper from sliding on the strap.
To Place the Entire System on Your Dog To Place the Entire System on Your Dog? 1. With your dog standing, place the Collar Strap around the narrowest part of your dog's neck.
2. Ideally, the Collar Receiver should be centered at the front of the
dog's neck and the Remote Beeper should be centered behind the dog's head. Slide the Remote Beeper as needed to position it properly.
3. The Collar Strap should fit snugly, yet be loose enough to allow one finger to fit between the strap and your dog's neck.
4. Allow your dog to wear the collar for several minutes, and then recheck the fit.