Fiproguard MAX for Cats - 3-Pack is a topical treatment for cats that quickly and effectively kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Fiproguard Max contains fipronil, the same proven active ingredient found in Frontline products, and is further complemented with the inclusion of a second highly effective flea killing ingredient, cyphenothrin. This duo kills fleas and ticks faster than Frontline Plus, and maintains that efficacy throughout the 30 days it is active.
Fiproguard Max acts so quickly, your pet will be protected from reinfestation. By reducing your pet's exposure to pests, you will also prevent the potential spread of transmitted diseases such as flea allergy dermatitis, Lyme Disease and sarcoptic mange. Fiproguard Max is waterproof, and will stay active even after baths. Get premium protection against pests without having to pay a premium price.
• Faster than Frontline® Plus at killing fleas and ticks
• Maintains a superior 30 day flea and tick protection
• Stops reinfestation of fleas, ticks and chewing lice because it works fast.
• Supports reducing pet's exposure to flea bites.
• Protects your family household against the diseases fleas and ticks spread, such as, Lyme disease.
• Kittens and cats 12 weeks of age and older can use Fiproguard MAX.
• Waterproof so it will not diminish after bath time.
• Made in the USA
Be sure to buy the product for the right species. BE SURE to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are made with different percentages of active ingredients based on the species and weight category and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably.
Don't forget to consider your pet's age. ONLY use Fiproguard on dogs and cats over 8 weeks of age. ONLY use Fiproguard MAX on dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age.
Applying the Products
Remove product tubes from the package.
Separate one tube from the others
Holding the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
How to Apply
Invert tube over cat and use open end to part your cat's hair.
Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the animal's skin as a spot to the animal's back between the shoulder blades.