This item has been DISCONTINUED. Please call 1 (800) 889-8967 for availability.
Housebreaking your new puppy can be a challenge. Fortunately, gone are the days of paper training with messy newspapers. Today, paper training is a lot cleaner and easier with SIMPLE SOLUTION® Puppy Training Pads. Each pad contains Super Absorbent Polymer that converts liquid into gel and is made with a plastic backing to protect your floors and carpets. In addition, the wee wee pads are scientifically treated with an attractant to encourage your pet to the pad. Housebreaking is made a lot easier with the help of SIMPLE SOLUTION® Puppy Training Pads. So easy, in fact, that many pet owners also use them for an alternative elimination area for indoor, confined or ill pets.
The pee pads are available in a standard 23"x24" size.
Built-in attractant encourages pets to use the pad
Super Absorbent Polymer quickly locks in moisture to prevent leakage
Easy to clean-up
Guaranteed Not to LEAK
Puppy Taining Pads are shipped ground delivery. Please allow 7 to 12 days for your delivery to arrive. Please note, we do not ship pet food internationally. For more shipping info click here.
Unfold and place the training pad on the floor with the plastic side down and the tissue side up. Always keep the pad in an area that is available to your pet, but away from his bed and food. Place your pet on the pad so he can smell the pad's special scent. The scientifically formulated scent in the pad will attract your pet back to the pad to relieve himself. when your pet relieves himself on the pad, reward him for his successes. If he relieves himself elsewhere, bring him back to the pad as soon as possible.
Simple Solution Training Pads are excellent for training puppies. The pet attractant and super absorbent polymer make the housebreaking process much easier. To train your pet to eliminate outside, gradually move the pad closer to the door and eventually outside. Once your pet is familiar with using the pad outside, gradually make the pad elimination area smaller by folding the pad in half and then in quarters. Soon your pet will eliminate off the pad and on the desired surface.
Many pet owners prefer that their housedogs eliminate only indoors throughout adulthood, Simple Solution Training Pads are the perfect solution for pets that do not have access to the outdoors regularly.
Simple Solution Training Pads are also great to use when traveling, in pet carriers and crates as well as cars, hotels, boats, and more.
Puppy Pads for a lifetime
From the time you bring your puppy home to the senior stages of your pet's life, Simple Solution Training Pads are a convenient and simple way to protect against stains and odors caused by vomiting, bleeding, and incontinency that may accompany later stages in your pet's life.
Ten Quick Tips for Puppy Housebreaking
1. Start off by confining your puppy to a crate, kennel or other area.
2. Allow plenty of space outside the crate or kennel for playing, eating, and elimination. Line the "potty" area with Training Pads.
3. Anticipate and plan "potty" times. Your puppy wil need to "go" upon waking, eating and drinking, playing and before going to sleep.
4. Pay attention to "tail tail" signs that your puppy needs to "go". These include sniffing the floor, circling and starting to squat.
5. Control food and water intake. What goes in, must come out!
6. Expect and be prepared for accidents. Remove all traces of resulting odors. They will stimulate him to "go" in the same spot. To completely remove the odor, use a natural bacterial enzyme product like Simple Solution Stain and Odor Remover.
7. For outdoor traning, when your puppy shows signs of having to "go", take him outside to a pre-selected spot.
8. For pad training, note where your puppy usually eliminates within his confined area. Gradually decrease the amount of traing pads that you have in the confined area until only his bathroom area remains.
9. Reward your puppy's good behavior and successes.
10. Be patient. The puppy housebreaking process wil take several weeks. But, with consistency, patience, and praise, both you and your puppy will graduate with honors.
Me and my 4 lb MinPin live in VA, the winters are cold and she hates to go outside and cannot be taken out without a leash on.
The papers worked great for us, as soon as I brought them home I took her to the papers and she did her thing. With lots of praise and a treat everytime she was fully trained in 2 weeks.
The pads are great, because I can leave her loose in the house and clean up the papers when I get home. I would clean up crap if she went outside too, so for me I would rather her be comfortable and eliminate inside.