Usage InfoDirections for Use
1. Remove product tubes from the package.
How to apply
2. Separate one tube from the others. Holding the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
1. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair.6 Step Checklist
2. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin as a spot on the dog's back between the shoulder blades..
1. Read the entire label completely and follow directions.
Frequency of Use
2. Weigh your pet.
3. Do not use dog products on cats.
4. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time.
5. Separate animals after treatment to avoid chance of ingestion.
6. Do not split tubes between pets.
Use Spectra Sure Plus monthly for complete control of flea, ticks and chewing lice infestations. Studies show that Spectra Sure Plus kills adult fleas for up to one month. Apply monthly if your dog is at high risk for flea reinfestation. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. Spectra Sure Plus remains effective, even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Allow treated area to dry thoroughly. Do not reapply for 30 days.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. For external use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not split one tube between dogs. Do not use multiple tubes on one dog. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated dogs, breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the sire of product application. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. if signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.