4.75 rating based on 8 reviews
Do not buy
from Boston, MA04/16/2011
I bought this tire toy for my 9 month old Great Dane. At first he loved it and was really chewing on it. I saw bits on the floor but I had never seen him eat a toy before so I wasn't concerned. After playing with it for an hour or so I took it away. Later that evening he proceeded to vomit continually for hours, with little tire bits mixed into the vomit. Beware!
from North Carolina03/17/2013
I have an Old English Mastiff, and this is the only toy she will play with. Entirely Pets has it cheaper then Petsmart, and the shipping was pretty fast. I will surely be buying many more from Entirely Pets.
Tuff enough for my Pit Bull to chew on and he loves to chase the tire. It rolls perfectly, and bounces in opposite directions at times. Keeps him on his toes!
Alfred's best friend
from Bothell, WA10/30/2012
Alfred is my German Shepherd and loves his tire. He ruins them after a while so I have to keep extras on hand. He even barks at delivery people with the tire in his mouth.
Toxic To Dogs!
This "toy" is extremely toxic to dogs. If you google it you will see reviews about dogs who have become violently ill after playing with this toy. Our chocolate lab vomitted for an hour after tearing off pieces of this foul smelling toy! She was in great distress and being Christmas Day there are no vets available to us. DO NOT purchase this product! It should be pulled from the market!
My Sophie is a 3-year old rescue dog that is a very aggressive chewer. She can completely destroy most toys in a short time. I though the TireBiter would be a good challenge for her. Within 20 minutes she had chewed thru the rubber and I had to take it away from her !! Not a good value for the cost.
extremely happy with purchase
from Manitowoc, Wi.10/17/2011
I am a dog breeder, and I am very happy that I found you, the dogs are carrying these tire biters and kongs all the time. They will go to each others runs and take them in the kennel with them, some end up with quite a few of them and we have to redistribute them again and again. I recommend these to people that purchase puppies from me, they are the only toys that I feel comfortable giving to my dogs. I will be ordering again in the near future. Sharon
by lab's bets friend12/23/2010
The tire is hard and heavy. My 7 month old lab loves to toss the tire in the air and we have to watch out for where it lands because it hurts! She's had it for about 2 months and just now tore the rubber open. I don't know if the insides should be exposed like they are now because the are fibrous.
Not worth the money
from Coastal Georgia02/15/2013
After reading other reviews from folks with dogs that are aggresive chewers, I thought the TireBiter Paw Tracks might solve my dog's need to destroy everything! I was wrong...within 30 minutes of giving her the toy, she had pulled huge chunks of the rubber off...so it was not safe. Plus the rubber smell is overpowering!!!! Definitely not worth the money.
from San Antonio, TX10/25/2012
We have a boxadore half boxer half lab, she just turned 2yrs and still chews like a puppy we are constantly looking for chew toys that last more than a day or two. we bought the 8" TireBiter tire for her and so far she hasn't been able to chew it up in little pieces. I will buy more as she needs them. Great toy
i have a pitbull so it is hard to find good toys for chewers...i would have to say this is one of the better ones but there are still better ones then this but not many
Great for tough chewers
by Ann Graham06/11/2008
My dogs are notorious for chewing up toys, within minutes of getting them. They're still working on these!