3.86 rating based on 7 reviews
Best Purchase ever
by Terry Guereque
from Phoenix, AZ01/19/2012
Love This product!! Helped me find all the urine spots that I could not otherwise see without the light!!
The product works very well, and for a civilian item, it rivals the effectiveness of a forensic alternative light source (ALS) in relative terms.
It's like an Easter Egg hunt for stains!
Wow, I had no idea how many "oopsies" my dog has made. The light works so good and makes finding the source of odors so easy. And I could actually see the glowing spots fade away as I treated them. Very cool, and now my house smells so much better since I know where to treat the carpet. VERY recommended!
waste of money
Just a regular flash light, with some color to it.
I've had one of these for the past 6 years. The plastic part to replace the batteries finally broke. I'm ordering a new one. I can find urine (and spraying by cats in my garage) on rugs, floors, cement (garage)......anywhere.
by I'm ordering my 2nd one.
from evana whiteWouldn't
GREAT little light.
from Fort Lauderdale, Florida10/15/2013
I was skeptical about finding the "missed kitty spots" with a small light such as this. I was surprised. It works great to find where kitty decided he should go. Be sure the room is dark to find it all.
Urine-Off Urine Finder Light NOT recommended
It failed miserably for me. This light does not find urine stains that you do not already know about so it has no useful purpose.
1. The light itself is too weak and you can barely see what your doing because you need it almost pitch dark to see any reflections yet light is not strong enough to see with. The light was not visible with overhead lights on.
2. I shined it right on semi-dry urine spot I could see on basement floor to test it and it was not reflecting at all with overhead lights on or off.
3. In other areas it gave false positives. It picked up light coloured substance or material specs like light/white paint, light coloured plastics.
4. Could not see light at all on patterned/marble coloured surface like tiles.
5. It only reflected urine well on one solid coloured dark surface using very close up but really only because I knew where to look otherwise light would have been too weak to have found it by searching at more than couple inches or more away because of weak light it provides.
Works great on WET urine
This product works only on wet urine. But who needs help finding wet urine? Just go barefoot. It's the dry stuff that I was needing help with and this product did nothing to help with that. Maybe someone else will have better luck. The first one I got didn't work at all and had to be replaced.