The Urine-Off Urine Finder Light is custom-engineered to locate those hidden, dried uric salt crystals- invisible to the naked eye. The crystalline structure of dried urine causes it to fluoresce a dull yellow color under ultraviolet (UV or "black") light. After locating the dried urine, apply a cleaning solution as needed.
Best Purchase ever by Terry Guereque from Phoenix, AZ01/19/2012
Love This product!! Helped me find all the urine spots that I could not otherwise see without the light!!
by from 03/09/2013
I've had one of these for the past 6 years. The plastic part to replace the batteries finally broke. I'm ordering a new one. I can find urine (and spraying by cats in my garage) on rugs, floors, cement (garage)......anywhere.
one." by I'm ordering my 2nd one. from evana whiteWouldn't
Works great on WET urine by Dave04/30/2013
This product works only on wet urine. But who needs help finding wet urine? Just go barefoot. It's the dry stuff that I was needing help with and this product did nothing to help with that. Maybe someone else will have better luck. The first one I got didn't work at all and had to be replaced.
It's like an Easter Egg hunt for stains! by jennielynn09/20/2012
Wow, I had no idea how many "oopsies" my dog has made. The light works so good and makes finding the source of odors so easy. And I could actually see the glowing spots fade away as I treated them. Very cool, and now my house smells so much better since I know where to treat the carpet. VERY recommended!
waste of money by LD02/08/2012
Just a regular flash light, with some color to it.
by from 06/14/2013
The product works very well, and for a civilian item, it rivals the effectiveness of a forensic alternative light source (ALS) in relative terms.
mixed by reviews from forIt
to by do from thisYou
Urine by is from notFalse
complaints by holds from waterNone
tie by to from thisI
Urine-Off Urine Finder Light NOT recommended by Pecan10/23/2012
It failed miserably for me. This light does not find urine stains that you do not already know about so it has no useful purpose.
1. The light itself is too weak and you can barely see what your doing because you need it almost pitch dark to see any reflections yet light is not strong enough to see with. The light was not visible with overhead lights on.
2. I shined it right on semi-dry urine spot I could see on basement floor to test it and it was not reflecting at all with overhead lights on or off.
3. In other areas it gave false positives. It picked up light coloured substance or material specs like light/white paint, light coloured plastics.
4. Could not see light at all on patterned/marble coloured surface like tiles.
5. It only reflected urine well on one solid coloured dark surface using very close up but really only because I knew where to look otherwise light would have been too weak to have found it by searching at more than couple inches or more away because of weak light it provides.