One-step topical spray that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat scratches, bites and cuts. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Made with Microcyn® Technology, Vetericyn™ Wound and Infection Treatment utilizes the same FDA-cleared formula that has been used to treat over one million humans worldwide without a single serious adverse effect. This revolutionary antimicrobial treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal’s immune system, Vetericyn is non-toxic and won’t harm healthy tissue. Being pH neutral, it should not sting when applied.
Directions for use: Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Apply Vetericyn VF HydroGel liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn VF HydroGel liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound. Repeat as many times a day as necessary until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to wound site which will help speed healing.
Indications: Indicated for the management of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, post-surgical incisions and burns.
DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.Click here to see all reviews
5.00 rating based on 3 reviews
Wound and infection pump by Hunter's friend10/30/2011
Hunter has allergies in the summer, and this has really helped where he has scratched himself.
it works by jacqueline from Johnsburg, Ill10/26/2012
I have already recommended this product to other breeders
A must have! by Molly's Mom from Orange County,Ca03/11/2014
I keep this available for rashes, cuts and any kind of wound my dogs might be inclined to get. My friend came to visit and as she walked up my walk, another dog attacked her dog. We didn't see any wound, but I sprayed the area and days later my friend said there were 2 scabs from the dogs teeth and if I hadn't sprayed her dogs bruised area, it could have gotten infected. Love this stuff!