One-step topical water-based Vetericyn VF HydroGel spray that cleans wounds, treats infections and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat topical infections and wounds, hot spots, rain rot, outer ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. HydroGel is designed to slowly evaporate, there is no need to wipe away film or residue from previous applications. Vetericyn VF HydroGel kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. Tests free for competitive animals.
One-step topical spray that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat hot spots, rain rot, ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Made with Microcyn® Technology, Vetericyn VF™ HydroGel Wound and Infection Treatment utilizes the same FDA-cleared formula that has been used to treat over one million humans worldwide without a single serious adverse effect. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal’s own immune system, Vetericyn VF HydroGel will not harm healthy tissue. Being pH neutral, it should not sting when applied.
Directions for use: Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Apply Vetericyn VF HydroGel liberally on the wound to clean, treat infections and promote healing. If dressing is required, apply Vetericyn VF HydroGel liberally to dressing. Apply dressing to wound. Repeat as many times a day as necessary until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to wound site which will help speed healing.
Indications: Indicated for the management of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, post-surgical incisions and burns. Safe for use around eyes, mouth and nose.
I have been using this for a skin infection, and it has really improved. It didn't exactly cure it but it held it in check until I could get to the vet for an antibiotic. Used regularly, it may have gone away on its own. I like the gel so much better than the liquid. Would recommend this product.