The Zodiac Fogger offers an easy means of eliminating pests which have invaded your home.
Each can of Zodiac Fogger treats up to 375 sq. ft, which can be used in open areas such as family rooms, great rooms, garages and kennels. This combined 3 pack treats up to 1,125 Sq. Ft.
While treating, the Zodiac Fogger will effectively kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and mosquitoes. The effects are comprehensive, reaching fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding and floor cracks, and preventing flea reinfestation for 7 months. Other pests are also killed, including: cockroaches, ants, spiders and silverfish.
3 pack treats up to 1,125 sq. ft.
Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and mosquitoes
Also kills cockroaches, ants, spiders and silverfish
Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
Shake Well Before Using. 1. Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames, or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
2. Use one container for each 3000 cubic feet of area (a room 25' X 15' with an 8' ceiling). DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5' X 5' OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
3. Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
4. Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by newspaper in center of room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around area of release.
5. Before activating, tilt can away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
6. After activating fogger, leave room or house at once. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for at least 1 hour before returning.
7. For best results, spot treat with ZODIAC® carpet & upholstery product under beds, furniture, or obstructing areas where fogger mist may not penetrate.
Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate!
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
We had a flea infestation this summer so I used 6 foggers and placed them on 2 floors and also put 2 in my attached garage to get rid of fleas...and it worked! They are very easy to use and the directions were very informative and easy to understand. I would definitely use these again...hopefully I don't need to tho!
Best Fogger I've ever used by Bo Peep from Ohio06/27/2014
I LOVE Zodiac fogger! It has been the best fogger I have EVER used (and I have tried many). Though my house is small, I always use 3 cans per floor and I rarely have any trouble from fleas or bugs for MONTHS. Odor-free and easy to use. I just plan a trip with my cat and when we return home, all is well.
zodiac fogger by pet carer09/13/2013
after fogging twice, still seeing signs of fleas. would not recommend. very dissatisfied.