Zodiac Spot On for Small Dogs is a highly effective flea & tick control topical for dogs.
Each monthly applicator kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs for up to 30 days. Spot On contains (S)-Methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which prevents reinfestations by killing flea eggs for one month and breaking the flea life cycle.
The specially designed applicator features a longer tip for easy application to long-haired dogs. Each applicator is thoughtfully designed, featuring a shape and color unique to the animal type and weight the treatment is intended for, helping prevent accidental misuse of the product.
4 month supply, for Small Dogs 16-30 lbs. and over 6 months of age
Kills and repels fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes for 30 days
Kills flea eggs and prevents reinfestation
Longer applicator tip for easy application to long-haired dogs
Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. ZODIAC® SPOT ON® FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR SMALL DOGS prevents eggs from developing into adult fleas for up to 30 days. This product also kills and repels ticks and mosquitoes for up to 30 days.
DO NOT USE ON CATS! May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with recently treated dogs may be at risk of seriously harmful effects.
1. Bend at perforation and tear off first month's applicator.
2. Hold applicator and bend numbered area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
3. Hold applicator upright away from face and body and use scissors to cut secure seal applicator tip.
4. Position the tip of the applicator on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Apply ½ of the contents of the applicator.
5. Invert the applicator to an upright position and move to the dog's hindquarters. Position the tip of the applicator at the base of the tail and apply the remaining contents of the applicator.
6. Do not reapply product for 30 days..
Note: Do not apply Zodiac® Spot On® Flea and Tick Control to cats. This product is intended for dogs only!
Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children and pets.
Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse empty applicator. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.