|Indoxacarb: (S)-methyl 7-chloro-2, 5-dihydro-2-[[(methoxycarbonyl)
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling. Refer to the package insert for complete directions for use.RESTRICTIONS:
- Do not allow children to apply product
- To prevent harm to you and your catm read entire label and directions before each use
- Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully.
- Use on cats only.
- DO not use on cats (male or female) intended for breeding, pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use on other animals.
- Do not use more than once a month.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area untul it is completely dry.
- Do not allow your cat to ingest this product.
For external use on cats and kittens only.
Do not use on cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lb.FIRST AID:
If in Eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a physician if irritation persists.
If On Skin
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
SIDE EFFECTS: Monitor your cat after application. Accidental ingestion by the cat may cause intermittent excess salivation. Other immediate post-treatment observations may include licking the face, shaking the head and squinting. these effects should disappear within several minutes following exposure without requiring treatment. If these or other side effects occur consult a veterinarian immediately.
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if absorbed through skin or swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- Pesticide storage: Store in a coll, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling
- If Empty do not reuse the container, Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled call your local solid waster agency for disposal instructions, Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.