Is your cat's cough stopping her play?
For cats with respiratory challenges, getting the most from life means getting the most from their medication.
Unlike oral steroids or injections, inhaled medications deliver targeted treatments directly to the lungs for fast effective results using lower doses of drug. This means fewer side effects for cats and easier administration for pet parents.
Simply puff the medication into the chamber and allow your cat to breathe normally through the device. The exclusive Flow-Vu* Indicator provides visual confirmation your cat is inhaling the medication.
The AeroKat Feline Aerosol Chamber is used to deliver aerosol medications to cats that suffer from asthma, chronic bronchitis, or allergic rhinitis. This mask can be used to replace an old, lost or damaged one in your current AeroKat Aerosol Chamber.
Confidence in Dose Delivery
- AeroKat* Chamber is intended to deliver aerosol medication as recommended by a veterinarian to cats with feline asthma, chronic bronchitis or allergic rhinitis
- Flow-Vu* Indicator provides visual assurance of correct use and medication delivery
- Anti static polymer eliminates static cling, ensuring medication doesn’t stick and is available for your cat to inhale
- Special low resistance valve designed for companion animals only releases the medication when your cat is ready to inhale
- Small mask (cats up to 10 lbs) and medium mask (cats over 10 lbs)
- Can be used with all types of metered dose inhalers (MDI)
- Medication sold separately