|pH (as is)||7.5 +/- 0.50||7.503|
|Specific Gravity (25C/25C)||1.000 +/- .050||1.005|
|Refractive Index (20C)||1.3335 +/- 1.0010||-1.3338|
|Total Solids (% by weight)||0.40 +/- 0.20||0.39|
|Appearance/Color||Comparable to Standard||Complies|
|Infrared Spectrum(FTIR)||Comparable to Standard||Complies|
|Aerobic Plate Count (cfu/ml)||Less than 1000||600|
- DI UV Water
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder)
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract)
- Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract)
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Propylene Glycol
- Styrene/VP Copolymer
Have you wondered why the ingredients of all three original Allerpet products are the same? The products are basically the same. It is the variation in the concentration in each product that makes each unique.
Dampen a washcloth or small sponge with Allerpet and lightly wipe your dog from the skin outward, first against the lay or the hair, then with it, until all areas are damp, not dripping wet, to remove loose dander, dried saliva and urine.
If your dog has long or thick hair, use your free hand to separate and hold down the untreated hair from the area you are wetting, to make sure you are getting down to the skin. Wipe several times over the areas your dog licks most often, especially around the genitalia, the base of the tail and on the insides of the rear legs where urine residue tends to collect. Make certain to get down to the skin. No rinsing is required. Dry the hair thoroughly with a towel or hair dryer.
- Furred or feathered pets may cause different types of allergic symptoms in humans, however the most common are:Red, itchy, watery eyes
- Watery nasal discharge
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy nose
- Sneezing (sometimes ten or more in rapid succession)
- Scratchy palate and throat
- Chronic sore throat
- Coughing spells followed by wheezing and whistling
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Itchy skin, hives or welts produced by touching an animal or being licked by it
exactly and the girl was able to have contact and play time with the neighbor's dog. Six months went by and the mother and daughter came into the clinic with a new puppy. The first in her life.