- Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal litter.
- Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
- Add more Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal litter to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month empty the entire litter box.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.