- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3 inches of Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Maintain by skimming out the solid waste daily.
- Gently shake litter box from side to side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with scoop is needed, gently shake from side to side afterwards to bring dry material to top of litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Start by placing one to two inches of Naturally Fresh Litter in a clean cat litter box. Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter. Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.