1. Home > 
  2. Dog Supplies > 
  3. Ear & Eye Products > 
  4. Ear Mite Control > 
  5. Ear Mite and Tick Control > 
  6. Ear Mite & Tick Control (4 oz) by Cardinal Labs

Ear Mite & Tick Control (4 oz) by Cardinal Labs

Item: 40504
Availability: In Stock
Was: $7.50$5.99You Save: $1.51!(20%)


Cardinal Pet Care is a division of Cardinal Laboratories Inc, a 100% solar powered company.Ear Mite & Tick Control (4 oz) by Cardinal Labs to control ear mites & ticks for dogs and cats. Water base, non-oily.

Useful Information

Active Ingredients: pyrethrins 0.065*, piperonyl butoxide technical 0.60%, inert ingredients 99.34%, * Equivalent to 0.48% (butycarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and 0.12% related compounds.

Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Read entire label before each use. For use only on cats and dogs over 12 weeks old. Directions - Shake well before using. As an aid in eliminating mites and ticks for the ears of cats and dogs, apply 5 drops into the ears twice daily. Repeat daily treatment until mites and ticks are eliminated. Do not allow children to apply this product. Use other EPA approved products for treatment of mites and ticks outside of ear.

Precautionary Statements: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur such as increased irritation, redness swelling or pain, discontinue use. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using with any ear medication. Harmful if swallowed. Wash hands with soap and water after using. Do not use on food or near food stuff.

First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If On Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information.

Customer Reviews

DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.

Questions and Answers

CALL IN YOUR ORDER 800.889.8967