*cis/trans ration: max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans
Apply topically. Starting 2 days after application, this treatment can start killing fleas in 5 minutes and ticks in 1 hour.
For additional Precautionary Statements, refer to carton back panel. For Additional Directions for Use and First Aid information, refer to carton inside panel.
Convenient, long-lasting monthly topical for treatment of fleas, ticks, and chewing lice, and repellency of mosquitoes and stable flies. Effectively controls existing infestations and prevents re-infestations of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- Starts killing ticks in 1 hour, starting 2 days after treatment
- Repels and kills ticks for an entire month, including Deer ticks, Brown Dog ticks, American Dog ticks, and Lone Star ticks
- Kills ticks which may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, canine Ehrlichiosis or cause tick paralysis.
- Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes, starting 2 days after treatment
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae for an entire month
- Prevents development of flea eggs and flea larvae, effectively breaking the flea life-cycle
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis and that may transmit bartonellosis, tularemia and tapeworm
Mosquitoes and Flies:
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease and West Nile virus
- Repels and reduces blood-feeding by stable flies and mosquitoes for a month.
Lice and Mites:
- Kills chewing lice
- Aids in control of Sarcoptes mite infestations which may cause sarcoptic mange
Direction for Use
It is violation of Federal law to use this product in any manner inconsistent with its labeling. FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. TO PRVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR DOG, READ ENTIRE LABEL AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.