This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
|Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)||1000 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||1000 mg|
|Perna canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel)||600 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||400 mg|
|N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG)||100 mg|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||50 IU|
|Vitamin C (L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate)||24 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||10 mg|
|Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract||5 mg|
|Selenium (Na Selenite)||0.002 mg|
INGREDIENTS: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, organic peanut butter powder, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
- 31 - 60 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- 61 - 100 lbs: 4 chews daily.
- 101 lbs and over: 5 chews daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
- 31 - 60 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- 61 - 100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- 101 lbs and over: 3 chews daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- 51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
- Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.