Use as topical antiseptic or for disinfection of instruments. May be used as a rub down in animals. Apply directly to affected area, wet thoroughly and massage briskly to stimulate circulation.
WARNING: For external use only. If taken internally, serious gastric disturbance will result. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. May be fatal if swallowed. In case of ingestion, seek medical attention.
FLAMMABLE: Do not use near heat or open flame.
STORAGE: Store at controlled room temperature between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F). Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Isopropyl Alcohol 99%
INACTIVE INGREDIENT: Water
Please stock more so I can order more!