Shipments to Minnesota require a prescription from a veterinarian. Vaccines cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
All vaccines are shipped via the Vaccine Shipping method. A $34.95 flat rate fee is charged for all orders containing vaccines. Vaccines are shipped in insulated packaging with ice in order to deliver chilled and someone should be present to sign for and receive the vaccine. For more shipping info click here.
Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
The presence of maternal antibodies is known to interfere with the development of active immunity in dogs and additional boosters will be required in most young animals.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
- Store at 2° - 8°C (35° - 46°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
- Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
- In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.