Nobivac Intra-Trac3 (2x5ml Dose)
Availability: In Stock
WHEN TO VACCINATE Vaccinate dogs at 3 weeks of age or older. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination PRinciples, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals shouls be made based upon veterinarian-cliant-patient relationships.
Preparation of the Vaccine
- Rehydrate live vaccine to desired volumewith the accompanying Sterile Diluent.*
- Draw the vaccine back into the syringe.
- Remove needle from syringe
- Apply nasal applicator tip to syringe.
1. This product is designed for intanasal use only with the enclosed applicators. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lehargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with fentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicate. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
2. Post vaccinal reaction consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
3. For animal use only. Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Use entire contents when first opened. Burn this container and all unused contents.
4. This vaccine contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
DISCLAIMER: The results described on the testimonials on this site, are the individual experiences and personal opinions of those who have purchased and used the products. These testimonials are not intended to make any claims that the products can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.