Perio Plus Dental Health Stix
This product has met all of the stringent quality and safety standards set by the NASC.
The NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) is a non-profit self regulatory group that set specific guidelines to which manufactures must strictly adhere.
This seal is meant to minimize risk by providing an easy way of communicating to consumers that a product and its manufacturer meet particular standards of quality, customer safety and service.
Those products that have the seal for NASC Quality and Safety standards have been strictly audited and were determined as meeting the following criteria:
- Consistent manufacturing quality control
- A system for evaluating complaints and adverse events
- Clear and accurate labels compliant with codes and restrictions for all forms of labeling
Customers Also Bought
• Pumice (outer layer) is a natural abrasive that reduces plaque and bacteria that can lead to doggy breath.
• Natural Zeolites (inner layer) are unique minerals that help prevent plaque from forming and sticking to teeth.
• Zinc (inner layer) penetrates plaque on the teeth and oxidizes it, resulting in less plaque formation.
• CoEnzyme Q10 (inner layer) is an essential catalyst for the creation of energy at the cellular level to support gum tissue function. Tissue levels of coenzyme Q10 decrease as pets age. Deficiencies of CoEnzyme Q10 have been associated with improper functioning of the heart muscle and gum tissue.
• Cranberry (inner layer) is a source of antioxidants rich in bioflavonoids that support gum tissue health. They also help interfere with bacteria that can lead to plaque build-up and tissue destruction.
• Taurine (inner layer) works with zinc to support gum tissue health and strength. Strong gum tissue is important because bacteria grows on dead tissue.
Probiotics (inner layer) (friendly bacteria) help support bacterial balance in the mouth. They help the body displace unhealthy plaque-causing bacteria to support healthy gums and fresh breath.
• Yucca Shidigera Extract (outer layer) is an herb that helps inhibit enzymes that break down the structural integrity of gum tissue.
• Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex™ brand) (outer layer) has been extensively studies for its ability to suppress odor-causing chemicals in the intestines stopping foul breath at the source.
• Cinnamon (outer layer) supports a healthy bacterial balance in the mouth.
• Spirulina and Parsley (outer layer) are great sources of the deodorizing and cleansing Chlorophyll.
Give 1 stick daily.
Give 2 sticks daily for dogs over 50 lbs.
For best results use daily and give between meals.