1. Home > 
  2. Dog Supplies > 
  3. Flea & Tick Meds for Dogs and Cats > 
  4. Topicals > 
  5. PetAction Pro Flea & Tick Treatment


PetAction Pro Flea & Tick Treatment

1. Select weight:
2. Select dosage:
This item is currently out of stock!


Fleas and ticks have proven themselves to be a frustrating issue among pet owners. Not only are their itching bites incredibly irritating, but they can pose health concerns for both you and your animal companion by carrying easily transmitted diseases such as tapeworms, Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and more. These pests thrive especially in warm, humid weather and are extremely difficult to get rid of. Once infested, fleas reproduce by the hundreds, making them even harder to defeat. Thankfully, PetAction Pro is an affordable and effective flea and tick treatment that contains the same ingredients as the top seller, Frontline Pro , at a fraction of the cost!

PetAction Pro is a monthly spot on treatment that kills fleas, flea eggs, larvae, ticks and chewing lice while also helping to control scarcoptic mange mite infestations. By pairing fipronil, an insecticide that kills adult pests, and (s)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator that targets young developing flea eggs and larvae, you are guaranteed to stay protected from current and future infestations. Additionally, PetAction Pro works to repel biting bugs from your pet. Keeping them away is essential in keeping them itch-free and safe from transmitted diseases.

Did you know that only 5% of the flea populations are adults? The other 95% consists of their young eggs, larvae and pupae. Using medications that simply kill only adult fleas will guarantee a reinfestation. This is why itís important to have a product like PetAction Pro that targets adult pests as well as their developing eggs, larvae and pupae. By also killing the next generation of fleas, you are sure to be free of reinfestations for a while. The long-lasting formula of PetAction Pro keeps your pet protected from fleas and ticks for up to 3 months, but itís recommended to reapply monthly for ensured protection.

Customer Reviews

Questions and Answers

There are no questions or answers for this item.