- For proper fit, hold the harness by the D-rings and make sure the chest strap is in the center of the harness.
- Open the buckle and place harness on the ground.
- Have your dog place its front paws on either side of the center strap.
- Pull the harness up around your dog so that the top strap is around its chest and the bottom strap is around its girth.
- Fasten buckle and use slid adjusters to fit the harness to your dog.
- Attach the tether to both D-Rings and clip into vehicle buckle.
|Small||Up to 25 lbs|
Warning: Do not leave your pet unattended in the vehicle for long periods of time. Do not leave your pet unattended in the vehicle on warm days. Not all dogs respond well to being strapped in while in a vehicle. See how your pet responds before you start your vehicle. Be aware that under certain circumstances, active pets may come out of a properly placed harness. Owners are encouraged to regularly check the tightness of their pet's harness. All owners should be responsible and use good judgment when walking their pets. Dogs known to be aggressive in nature should not be left unattended.
100% Recommend this product (2 of 2 responses)
August 15, 2016
This is my second one as my Golden grew out of the size medium....easiest one I have found for her to step right into - secure and comfortable for her to ride.
Fort Worth, TX
June 15, 2015
Fits as expected. Easy to put on dog, just front feet in then bring up and snap. Works as expected in seat belt end of car. Would buy again. Well made.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.