- For proper fit, hold the harness by the D-rings and make sure the chest strap is in the center of the harness.
- Open the buckle and place harness on the ground.
- Have your dog place its front paws on either side of the center strap.
- Pull the harness up around your dog so that the top strap is around its chest and the bottom strap is around its girth.
- Fasten buckle and use slid adjusters to fit the harness to your dog.
- Attach the tether to both D-Rings and clip into vehicle buckle.
|Small||Up to 25 lbs|
Warning: Do not leave your pet unattended in the vehicle for long periods of time. Do not leave your pet unattended in the vehicle on warm days. Not all dogs respond well to being strapped in while in a vehicle. See how your pet responds before you start your vehicle. Be aware that under certain circumstances, active pets may come out of a properly placed harness. Owners are encouraged to regularly check the tightness of their pet's harness. All owners should be responsible and use good judgment when walking their pets. Dogs known to be aggressive in nature should not be left unattended.
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
New Orleans, La
August 14, 2014
Very happy with the harness. It was a good fit, easy for my dog to step into, and the lead was long enough that if I attached it to the middle seatbelt receptacle on the back seat she could still poke her head between the two front seats to see me (which she loves to do). For some reason the metal clip on the end of the harness strap would only fit into the rear middle seatbelt receptacle, not into the ones located on the left side and right side of the back seat. (my car has 3 seat belts on back seat). I feel she is much safer now and have peace of mind while riding.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.