|Collar Size||Neck Size|
|Small (S)||8-12 inches (20.3-30.5 cm)|
|Medium (M)||12-15 inches (30.5-38.1 cm)|
|Large (L)||15-18 inches (38.1-45.7 cm)|
|Xlarge (XL)||18-23 inches (45.7-58.4 cm)|
*ProCone must extend beyond pet's nose
*In-between sizes... always size up!
Washing Instructions: Machine wash (gentle cycle). Air dry.
- Open ProCone so it lies flat. Thread your pet's collar through the elastic loops of ProCone.
*Very Important! For the ProCone to work you must thread your pet's collar through the loops of the ProCone
- Using the velcro strips as a guide, fasten the ProCone around your pet.
- Once you have adjusted the ProCone to the desired fit, secure your pet's collar. Be sure to keep only a two-finger gap between your pet's neck and the collar.
- Use the extra strip of velcro to cover any exposed strips to prevent hair or fabrics from sticking to the collar.
- ProCone can be folded back for eating and drinking. Locate the velcro spots on the outside of the collar, opposite the ProCone logo. Fold the collar back so the two velcro spots meet. Do not leave ProCone folded back when your pet is unsupervised.
67% Recommend this product (2 of 3 responses)
Best Purchase Ever
April 28, 2013
I have had this on my dog for a month now and it has not slowed him down at all. I would have never used the "lamp shade" style buster collar on him and am so glad I found your product. The Soft Recovery Collar is a wonderful alternative. It is soft and pliable and much more humane. Thank you for this product.
August 27, 2012
This company is a little hard to deal with Customer service wise. But this Item is perfect. Order a little larger than the neck size, and it will work great. Soft and comfortable... My dog hated it at first, only took him a day to get use to it. And man do they ship fast... Faster than the Tracking no. You get the item and number the very same day. Only took two days to get to Oregon.... Wish they had better customer service. When you call, or email, them expect for them to give you attitude. But the items are great!
By Jill R.
Review for ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Collar - Large
August 21, 2012
I do not like how the collar is folding all over. Not just at where indicated.