Sore No-More Classic Poultice combines high-grade bentonite clay with a potent dose of our original, time-tested formula of arnica, lobelia, rosemary, witch hazel and calming lavender. The silky smooth texture comes from the same healing bentonite clay used in face masks for people. The naturally soothing ingredients draw out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the area. It's just as gentle on your hands as your horse's skin
Use the poultice on its own or under wraps, paper or plastic. There is no risk of burning or irritation when left unattended for long periods of time. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Cools and soothes areas of swelling, edema, heat and inflammation. Excellent hoof pack and drawing agent for abscesses, infections and bruises. Applies as smoothly as a cosmetic facial mask. Effective without the need to cake on for precise application and less mess. Simply brush or rinse off for easy removal or leave on when done. Use anytime to prevent and reduce swelling and infection. Ideal for use during exercise, training and competition to prevent injury. Safe for long term, daily maintenance.
Daily exercise, no matter how strenuous, takes a toll on your horse's hooves and legs. Inflammation and swelling can open the door for injury and chronic pain. Infections, abscesses and hoof conditions keep your horse from feeling and performing at their best. You want to eliminate the pain and swelling to make your horse comfortable again. You need a powerful poultice that's soothing and gentle enough to use everyday.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Classic Poultice as a safe, gentle formula for effective cooling and swelling relief.
The Classic Poultice is the right choice for:
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Inflammation relief: Draws out inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It's safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- No waste or mess: A little goes a long way with the equivalent of nearly two full bottles of herbal liniment in each 5 lb tub. Simply apply a thin layer to cover the area. No need to cake on to improve effectiveness. The smooth arnica cooling clay is easy to apply without lumps or mess.
- Easy removal: No need to wash or scrape off. Simply brush off when finished. Safe to leave on the skin or hooves without removal. Easily rinses off if desired.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after exercise to reduce the risk of injury. Reduces swelling to keep your horse comfortable and limber. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile horse poultice reduces swelling in areas such as the legs, ankles, knees and hocks. Draws out bacterial and fungal infections. Use as a hoof pack or drawing agent for abscesses. Not for use in open wounds.
- Calming scent: Soothing lavender is relaxing for both horse and rider.
Our time-tested formula offers an easy to use solution for drawing out swelling and infections.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia.
- Medicated formula: One of the few truly medicated horse poultices available. Bentonite clay is added to our original, clinically-proven formula for effective swelling and inflammation relief. Bentonite clay provides a silky smooth texture and is widely used as a safe cosmetic ingredient for people.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.