Sore No-More Classic Liniment is the go-to favorite for riders, veterinarians and therapists across the country. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics. Our Classic Liniment is part of the only line of liniments with pain relieving properties proven by research. This liniment lives up to its name by wiping out pain, but it goes above and beyond the traditional uses for liniment.
The classic blend of arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia provide a safe, natural solution that's proven to reduce pain. No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, irritating herbs, synthetic or artificial ingredients. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Relaxes and relieves soreness and fatigue after working to reduce strains, pulls and tears. Draws out heat, fluid and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area. It's just as gentle on your hands as your horse's skin.
Use anytime and anywhere to reduce pain and inflammation. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. An essential part of any daily grooming routine, Sore No-More Classic keeps horses feeling and performing at their best. Convenient spray and go solution allows for easy daily use. Effective as a direct spray, massage or refreshing bath brace. Safely use under tack, wraps, bandages and ceramics.
Daily exercise, no matter how strenuous, takes a toll on your horse's muscles, ligaments, tendons and other soft tissue. Inflammation and tension can lead to injury and frequent pain. You want your horse to feel as fresh after their performance as when you started. You need proven pain relief that's gentle enough to use everyday.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Classic Liniment as a safe and natural go-to liniment for everyday use.
The Classic Poultice is the right choice for:
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with sole bruises, infections or hoof abscesses.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for sore legs and hooves.
- Inflammation relief: Draws out inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Pulls out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is silky smooth and gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It's safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, paper or plastic.
- Convenient application: Effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hooves and soles to reduce soft tissue discomfort.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn't possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Relaxing scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.
Our clinically-proven formula offers a simple, gentle solution with unmatched natural pain relief for sore and fatigued muscles.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like capsaicin and menthol. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The same proven, reliable formula trusted by top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
- Award-winning liniment: Sore-No More Classic liniment was awarded "Product of the Year" twice by The Horse Journal. Awarded "Top 10 Products of the Last 20 Years" by The Horse Journal in 2014. It stood out among its competitors for its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation.