All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Carefully remove packaging.
- To clean the tank, use clean water and paper towels. Do not use chemicals not intended for aquarium use.
- Add 3 AA batteries (not included) to the battery compartment in the LED light, or purchase a Micro USB-B cable to use as an alternative power source. If the light doesn’t start, make sure that the batteries are good. Do not mix new and used batteries.
- Place the aquarium on a flat surface away from direct sunlight and air vents.
- After rinsing your gravel and décor thoroughly, decorate your aquarium before adding water to avoid over-filling.
- Fill the tank with room temperature tap water and add 8 drops of Tetra BettaSafe or one Tetra BettaSafe tablet to remove chlorine.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Carefully examine your tank for chips or cracks. Do not operate if this kit is malfunctioning, or if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Children under 13 should have adult supervision with setup, maintenance, and fish care. Do not use this kit for other than its intended use. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause an unsafe condition. Make sure the aquarium is securely seated before filling or operating. Water in the battery compartment can cause leakage or corrosion. Do not operate if the batteries are leaking or corroded.