Purina Tidy Cats - LightWeight Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clumping Cat Litter - Clean Blossom (8.5 lb)
Customers Also Bought
- Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Litter pellets do not clump.
- Add more litter pellets as necessary. Note: Litter pellets generally last one month.
- Slide drawer out to replace soiled pad. Drawer can be rotated 180 degrees, without touching the pad, to extend pad life. Note: Breeze Pads generally last up to one week for a single cat.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Snap the side-wall on the grated base.
- Place a cat pad in the drawer of the breeze litter box. Slide the drawer into the base.
- Fill the top portion of the breeze litter system with one package of litter pellets.
Questions and Answers
There are no questions or answers for this item.