Marineland Silicone Aquarium Sealant
A 100 % clear silicone rubber sealant for repairing leaky aquariums, and broken ornaments. Can also be used to build small aquariums.
1.00 oz tube
Won't crack or shrink
Is completely Waterproof
Is Harmless to fresh and saltwater fish
MarineLand quality aquarium silicone can be conveniently applied with the built in applicator tip. Simply cut tip to use. Cap to store.
1.00 ounce size is good for small jobs, or to have some on hand, in case of an emergency.
OCReef.com Recommended Product.
Empty aquarium before using sealant. Sealant typically skins in five minutes; it cures and bonds in twenty-four hours. Allow forty-eight hours before filling aquarium again. Obtains optimum strength in 7 days.
Save by buying the larger Silicone Squeeze Tube (3.00 oz, 85.05 g)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Caution: On contact, uncured sealant causes irritation. Avoid contact with eyes andskin. Contact lens wearers take appropriate precautions. In case of contact, flush eyes with water. Call a physician. Remove from skin with a dry cloth or paper towel. Sealant rleases acetic acid (vinegar-like odor) during cure.
Some Plastics & Rubbers
Instructions for Use:
1. Remove old sealant with a single edge razor balde.
2. Empty & Clean the tank with isopropyl alcohol. Dry surfaces.
3. Puncture end of nozzle at 45° angle. Apply sealant at a 45° angle evenly to both surfaces.
4. Spread sealant immediately. Remove excess with dry paper towel.
5. Do not disturb pieces for 24 hours. Do not fill with water for 48 hours.
6. Excess can be trimmed after 24 hours.