Vectra 3D protects your pets against parasites and pathogens. Vectra 3D uses a three pronged approach to keep your pet safe from disease carrying agents by utilizing Dinotefuran, Permethrin and Pyriproxyfen.
The Dinotefuran is an insecticide that functions by causing continuous stimulation of the nervous system of insects upon first contact. This stimulation leads to tremors and quick deaths in insects as they land on your dog. Permethrin is an adulticide and works to repel vectors, such as mosquitoes, ticks and sand flies by causing them to lose control of their nervous system. Lastly, Pyripoxyfen, an insect growth regulator, works to prevent development of fleas in their early stages. This keeps them as eggs, larvae and pupae until the other active ingredients functionally decimate them.
Vectra 3D has been clinically shown to provide fast-acting protection against multiple pests lasting up to one month. In addition to repelling mosquitoes, ticks, and sand flies, Vectra 3D repels and kills fleas, lice, and mites quickly and effectively. In fact, it has been shown to reduce the number of ticks in only 24-hours and begins killing fleas within the first two hours of use.
Vectra 3D remains effective after bathing and it can be used on dogs and puppies older than 7 weeks. Vectra 3D comes in 4 dosing sizes based on your dog’s body weight. The product is available for all weights in packs of 3-doses and packs of 6-doses. Vectra 3D Green for Dogs & Puppies is intended for dogs between 2.5 and 20 pounds and this particular package comes with 3 doses. For heavier dogs, use Vectra 3D Blue, Vectra 3D Purple, or Vecra 3D Red. Vectra 3D is also available for Cats and Kittens.
Please read the application instructions thoroughly before applying Vectra 3D to your pets.
Kills fleas, ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes, lice and mites on contact before they can bite Repels pests for full month per dose Comes in Four varieties depending on dog weight: Green for dogs 2.5-20 lbs, Blue for dogs 21-55 lbs, Purple for dogs 55-95 lbs and Red for dogs over 95 lbs Contains: Dinotefuran, Permethrin, and Pyriproxyfen
Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Do not use on cats. Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, this product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat that actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs, contact your veterinarian immediately. WARNING:
Keep out of reach of childen.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes or clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum and tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazardous to domestic animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks old.
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated pregnant, or nursing animals or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian. Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
For external use on dogs only. Do not use this product on cats.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Call a poison control center doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on skin
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-800-999-0297 or after 6 pm EST 1-888-426-4435 immediately for treatment advice.
Other Ingredients 58.53%
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children
See package insert for directions for use, precautionary statements and first aid.